Tuesday 15 November 2011

How I got into this "kind of thing" - Part 2

After the experience in the changing room, I tried my very best to avoid any situation in which my cock was likely to be on show.  Using the urinals was definitely out of the question.

Each Thursday, I would do my best to avoid the showers after P.E.: even going to such extreme lengths as keeping my sweat-soaked boxers on and even putting my uniform on, over my mud-stained body. 

This continued for the next two years, until I turned sixteen and P.E. was no longer compulsory.

But then came Becky.  Two years older than me, at eighteen Becky was not the most intelligent girl in the school, but she was steaming hot !  Like any self-respecting and warm-blooded sixteen year old, I wanted her so bad, but she seemed to be completely out of my league.  Don't get me wrong, I am a pretty good-looking guy (apparently), but I always suffered verbal diorrhea when speaking with girls.  My self-confidence had never really fully recovered since the day I was ridiculed in the changing room, but like any other lad my age, I had the over-whelming urge to lose my virginity and FAST !

It's fair to say that Becky had something of a reputation.  Hey, she was an eighteen year old valleys girl !!!!!

Her reputation, as an "easy shag", was fuelled by persistent rumours that she had popped the cherry of almost every seventeen and eighteen year old guy in the sixth form.

Unfortunately, Becky was due to leave school at the end of term and before I entered the sixth form.

The summer holidays came and I managed to get a weekend packing job in a local factory.  The job was boring, noisy and thanks to the twat of a supervisor, Dai; a miserable experience.  I hated everything about this guy - he was loud, opinionated, bigoted and a bully.  I hated the thought of going into work, until one Saturday when a familiar face turned up at the table next to me; Becky !

Like me, she soon formed a very negative opinion of Dai and this proved to be a golden opportunity to start a conversation.  Soon, we were giggling together and to my astonishment, Becky offered me a lift home.

To cut a long story short, Becky and I did not stop flirting with each other from the moment we got in the car and it should come as no surprise that what should have been a ten minute journey turned into a sojourn onto Cwm Bargoed - a vast, bleak and isolated common above Merthyr.  Not exactly backward in coming forward, Becky bluntly asked me if I wanted a blow job.  I spluttered a positive response and she promptly began to lean across and began to undo my jeans.  She then placed her hand inside my shorts and soon had my very erect penis in her hand.  I closed my eyes and instead of hearing the much-anticipated sound of her sucking my dick: heard a sharp intake of breath.

I opened my eyes and saw Becky grinning as she carefully studied my cock.  I asked "Is everything okay ?", to which she responded "Are you a Jew ?".  I immediately became embarassed; not by the nature of her questioning whether my circumcision was as a result of a Jewish Bris, but by the fact that, yet again, it seemed that my penis was the subject of humorous curiosity.  In short, I felt like a freak.

My penis started to become flacid and I awaited her telling me to zip up and get out of her car.  Instead, Becky stroked my frenulum and with her free hand, stroked the side of my face.  She said, "Don't be embarassed.  I think it's nicer."  I felt elated !  Soon, Becky was giving me a blow job.  I had never had a b.j. before, so I couldn't compare Becky's performance.  It's fair to say, however, that I was having the time of my life as Becky sucked my glans and teased my frenulum with the tip of her tongue.  She was so considerate, as she seemed to respond to my reactions (i.e., each time she tried licking or touching a certain part of my dick that caused me to gasp or moan in pleasure, she would concentrate on that particular area).

Within a couple of minutes, I shouted "I'm gonna cum !" and for some reason, I attempted to pull my cock out of Becky's mouth (I am too polite !!!!!)  Becky, however, did not care for my chivalry and as I shot (what seemed to be enormous load of spunk), she just swallowed it.  It was amazing !!!!!!

Soon, Becky was driving me home and I met up with her several times, throughout the summer.

On the 24th August, 1997, I lost my virginity to Becky.  Unfortunately, Becky went off to university in Newcastle and I did not see her again for several years.

Now, although this post has been quite graphic and probably sounds like a fantasy story; I have shared this experience in order to highlight the fact that, thanks to my experiences with Becky, I finally started to feel positive about being circumcised.  The hang-ups I once had, seemed to dissipate the moment that Becky accepted the fact that I was sans-foreskin.

Although we both lived at home with our parents, Becky and I would often take advantage of our parents being in work, while we spent hours in bed.  Becky appeared to be fascinated by my being circumcised and when we first started to go to bed with each other; would ask me some very probing questions about how I came to be circumcised.

At first, I was reluctant to divulge too much, in case she reacted negatively.

This was not to be the case, however; as Becky made me feel completely at ease and very slowly, got me to open up.

I hate to admit it, but I started to cry when I told her of what I remembered of the operation and of the negative experiences I had in the changing room.  I also found myself venting my anger at being circumcised: the resentment I felt toward my parents for allowing this "mutilation" to happen to me; the feeling of being different to other guys, my phobia of using urinals and that I actually hated my penis.

Becky hugged me, tightly, as I broke down.  It seemed that all this frustration and resentment had grown inside me and had been repressed for so long.  For the first time, I was able to say how I felt.
Becky hanged on my every word and as I wiped the tears from my eyes, I glanced up at her and noticed that she too, was in tears.

I immediately felt guilty for burdening Becky with all my hang-ups and apologised to her.  She responded in typical valleys fashion, by saying "Shut up you daft fucker", before grabbing hold of me tight and kissing me.  She then rubbed her fingers through my hair and whispered, "You're okay", before saying to me, in an assertive tone, "You are completely normal". 

She further went on to tell me that my penis was one of the "cleanest" she had ever sucked (and believe me, Becky had probably sucked dozens, by this point); before dropping a bombshell ...

Apparently, Becky's brother was also circumcised.  This was significant, as he was one of my changing room tormentors and it also transpired that at least three more guys, in the class, had also "been cut".

It then dawned on me.  Had I allowed my embarassment to take charge and strip me of rationality ?

The changing room experience had changed my personality.  Perhaps I should have just percevered and just got into the communal showers.  I may not have been that "different", after all !

No comments:

Post a Comment