Saturday 12 November 2011

You gonna cut off WHAT ?!!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog.  To keep things simple, let me just tell you what the blog is about:

Circumcision !

Yes, that's right, that little operation to chop off your foreskin.  The reason why I have set up this blog is to share my experience and dare I say it, my support for circumcision.

There is so much negativity, on the internet, regarding circumcision that being a proponent of the surgery is something of a rarity.  Don't get me wrong; there are many pro-circumcision websites.  Indeed there are quite a few blogs similiar to this one.

What I want to share with you is how circumcision has affected my life (not all of it has been positive) and how I have gone from being viciously opposed to the surgery (especially growing up in a Welsh town, where circumcision is not exactly the "norm"), to advocating its advantages.  In fact, I do support the notion of routine circumcision.

More to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment